The Laboratory of Palynology and Palaeoecology carries out the following active services:
- stratigraphical and palaeobotanical (pollen and macroremains) analysis of sediment and soils from archaeological contexts and related photographical and iconographical documentation (for example: containers, honeys, bones, bark, coprolites, etc.); Pollen analysis of the sediment preserved into a pot ...
- analysis of pollen and macroremains (seeds, fruits and wood) from Plio-Quaternary sediments;
- palynological and carpological investigation of recent material (ice, water, air, surface samples);
- selection of plant remains for 14C dating: sieving and identification of terrestrial remains of higher plants;
- multidisciplinary investigations of sedimentary successions in collaboration with other CNR and University research groups for the (www.idpa.cnr.it; CARG project, regione Friuli Venezia Giulia, Foglio 065 - Maniago, Foglio 066 - Udine, Foglio 086 - San Vito al Tagliamento);
- ecological and phytosociological surveys of natural and seminatural vegetation.
All stratigraphical, chronological and iconographical informations available must be submitted together with the samples to be analyzed.
For further informations and quotations, contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com